Irene S. Delos Reyes' Blog

 1. What do I find interesting when chit-chatting with my friends?



    Every day, chit-chatting with friends brings excitement and enjoyment. It's particularly nice when we discuss personal topics such as our academics, our situation during the epidemic, how we survived it, and, most importantly, our life objectives. Amidst this pandemic, everything has changed, including how we live, how we connect with others, and our way of setting up. The world is expanding and rotating, and with the help of technology, it allows us to communicate with our friends easily through different social media. Because of technology, there is no reason why you should not communicate with friends.

   Even though we face different challenges in life, especially in our studies, we still have time to communicate with them. The thing I find interesting when chit-chatting with my friends is that every time I feel unmotivated with my studies, I chat with them. I will share with them the reason why I feel unmotivated, and they will give me advice on how to handle things to become a strong person. They also share their experiences, like how I feel, and I realize that it's not just me who is unmotivated, but there are many of us. And after we share our experience, we will immediately talk about our goals in life, what we will do after we finish studying, or how our days are filled with challenges and new "chikas" in life.

   Despite the circumstances, we were still able to interact with our loved ones or friends, have fun, and have more "chikas" throughout the epidemic. Even if my friends and I are occasionally preoccupied with school activities, we remain close and never forget our friendship or connection, even when we are separated by the internet.


2. Why I am not boring to talk to?



          We all know that talking to people or our friends is not boring because we already know ourselves; we know how we handle our behavior toward people, how we entertain them, and how they will find it interesting to listen to us. In short, we are unique in our own way. And I can definitely say that I am a happy person, but sometimes a joker, a trustworthy person, a mature person, and a person who is ready to listen to your problems in life and give you some advice.

   Yes, I am not boring to chat to since once we start talking, it will not instantly stop our discussion. I'm the type of person that wants to make others happy and be known as someone who makes others happy. You may say I'm a talkative person once we get to know each other or become close to each other, and I promise you won't regret meeting me as a friend. Like my high school classmate, we were still close to each other till today. I entertain him seriously with advice every time he tells me about his life or his problems until I feel he is finally okay. I'll tell him some jokes right away to cheer him up, or I'll encourage him to forget about his difficulties every day. And I can assure you that I am not the boring person you met since I am capable of making you laugh at any time, except while talking important matters.

   If you're expecting me to be unfriendly or uninteresting, you're mistaken. You'll only get to know me if we talk to one other initially and get to know each other well. Lastly, I am not a boring person since I wanted to make friends with the people in my surroundings.


3. What is an entertaining topic to talk about?



    While talking with our friends, the topic is the most important thing to prolong our conversation and keep it, especially if that topic is more interesting to the listeners. Despite the pandemic, individuals find ways to communicate online and, because of the necessity of staying at home for safety reasons, some of them talk about some entertaining topics like social issues. Spending time with them while having an entertaining conversation makes our day memorable and happy.

   Most of my friends talk about various things, especially when they have free time, such as on weekends. However, the most engaging topic is movies such as K-Dramas. We all have a favorite movie that we can't seem to get enough of. If one of us opens a topic about a movie he watched, another of my friends will start a topic about a movie he had seen, and so on, until we mention the most fulfilling movie, and then we may start sharing every episode of it. We can all connect to and share our ideas from the beginning to the finish of the film, especially at the emotional parts where we couldn't stop talking or sharing.

Having an enjoyable topic with our friends might also be good, because with that, we establish friendship. And we'd never be bored if we all agreed on our topic, which makes us happy since we all appreciate it. And we're starting to take on a life of our own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discover Your Talent